All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Senior Residents( Biochemistry, Pathology & Lab Medicine, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology & more) with a total of 82 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 10/06/2016.
|S.No||Senior Residents - Department||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|2||Pathology & Lab Medicine||01||Rs: 15,600-39,100/-|
|5||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||02||Rs: 15,600-39,100/-|
|6||Community & Family Medicine||05||Rs: 15,600-39,100/-|
|7||General Medicine||05||Rs: 15,600-39,100/-|
|11||General Surgery||05||Rs: 15,600-39,100/-|
|13||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||06||Rs: 15,600-39,100/-|
|18||Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||02||Rs: 15,600-39,100/-|
|20||Pulmonary Medicine||07||Rs: 15,600-39,100/-|
|22||Burns & Plastic Surgery||02||Rs: 15,600-39,100/-|
- 1. A MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/Diploma in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute. 2. For the post of Pulmonary Medicine a MCI recognized Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Medicine or MD/DNB/DTCD in Pulmonary Medicine / Chest Medicine / Respiratory Medicine from a recognized University/Institute. 3. Candidates with DM/MCh in concerned specialty will be preferred in Neurology / Neurosurgery / Burns and Plastic surgery. 4. For the post of senior resident in Dentistry a DCI recognized postgraduate dental degree viz. MDS in Prosthodontics / Periodontics / OMDR from a recognized University/Institute. 5. For non-medical candidates in subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry and Pharmacology (if advertised) a. The candidate should possess M.Sc Degree in the subject concerned and b. PhD in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates may kindly take note that for the post of Senior Residents in the department of Biochemistry both Medical as well as Non-Medical candidates can apply if the post is advertised. For other departments only medical candidates can apply.
- Upper Age Limit: 33 years, relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years.
- For General/OBC candidates Rs. 1,000/- plus transaction charges as applicable. For SC/ST candidates Rs.800/- plus transaction charges as applicable.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Online Only. Interested & eligible candidates should submit the application by online with required documents on or before 10/06/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Apply Link: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Online Application Submission
- Application Submission Start Date: 10/05/2016
- Application Submission Last Date: 10/06/2016
- Official Site: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Official Site
- Advertisement Date: 02/05/2016
- Advertisement No: AIIMS/Bhopal/2016/06
- Advertisement Link: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Advertisement Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.