Border Security Force, New Delhi invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Deputy Commandant (Pilot) Rotary Wing with a total of 9 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 30/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Location|
|1||Deputy Commandant (Pilot) Rotary Wing||09||Rs: 15,600 To 39,100/- + GP 6,600/-||India|
- 1) Craduate with current Commercial Pilot's Licence or Commercial Helicopter Pilot's License category with current Flight Radial Telephonic Operator's License and current Instrument Rating; Or 2) Total flying experience of 200 hrs.
- The age of the candidates should not exceed 35 years. However age relaxation is available for reserved classes as per govt rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Medical Examination/Interview
- Rupees one hundred only (Rs. 100/) payable through DD in favor of "Commandant 25 Bn BSF" Payable at SBI - ADB Najafgarh, Code No - 001419. Fee is exempted for Women candidates, BSF Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe category.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents to "The Commandant, 25 Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp, Nazafgarh Road, Post Office - Chhawla, New Delhi - 110071" on or before 30/06/2016.
- Application Link: Border Security Force, New Delhi Application Download/View Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Last Date: 30/06/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.