Indian Air Force invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Airman Group.
|S.No||Job Title||Pay Scale|
|1||Airman Group||Rs: 11,400 To 20,000/-|
- U Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram and Tripura, West Bengal, Sikkim and Manipur
- Passed Matriculation /10th class or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any COBSE recognized Board. Should be proficient in playing atleast one of the following musical instruments. (a) Piccolo/Bamboo Flute (b) Saxophone (c) Clarinet (d) Trumpet (e) Euphonium (f) Trombone (g) Guitar (h) Violin (j) Octa Pad (k) Tabla/Dholak (l) Key board / Piano.
- Candidates born between 08 January 1992 to 28 December 1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally. Married candidates are eligible only if their age on the date of enrolment is above 22 years. In case, a candidate clears the Selection Procedure then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 25 years.
- Proficiency test in playing musical instruments, English Written Test, Adaptability Test-1, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test-2.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents to "COMMANDING OFFICER,11 AIRMEN SELECTION CENTRE, VIP CHOWK, BORJHAR, GUWAHATI –781 015 (ASSAM). TELEPHONE : 0361- 2842720 EXTN : 333" .
- Personal Interview Date: 09.06.2016 - 13.06.2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.