Medical Council of India invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Joint Secretary with a total of 2 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 03/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||Joint Secretary||02||Rs: 37,400 To 67,000/- + GP 8,700/-||MBBS, MD, MS|
- A recognized M.B.B.S. qualification or its equivalent with a recognized Postgraduate Medical degree.
- The age of the candidates should be between 40 years to 50 years.
- A total of 12 years in the profession out of which 5 years teaching experience in a Medical College after a Postgraduate medical degree qualification. (OR) A total of 12 years standing in the profession out of which 5 years as Deputy Secretary in the Medical Council of India.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Online & Postal. Interested & eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 03/06/2016. And then send the print out/hard copy of the online application with required documents to "The Secretary (I/c.), Medical Council of India, Pocket-14, Sector-8, Phase – I, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077" on or before 13/06/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Apply Link: Medical Council of India Online Application Submission Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Last Date: 03/06/2016
- Hard Copy Submission Last Date: 13/06/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.