National Capital Region Planning Board, New Delhi invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Deputy Director (Admn) with a total of 1 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 23/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Director (Admn)||01||Rs: 15,600 To 39,100/- + GP 6,600/-|
- Post Graduate in Social Sciences or in any other subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / HRD from a recognized University with seven years experience in Human Resource Development/Administration.
- Preferential: MBA (Personnel Management)
- The age of the candidates should not exceed 50 years as on 23/06/2016.
- Officers from Central/State Govt. Organization.
- Application fee of Rs: 100/- for all candidates.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents to "The Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, 1st Floor, Core-IV B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003" on or before 23/06/2016.
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Last Date: 23/06/2016
- Official Site: National Capital Region Planning Board, New Delhi Official Site
- National Capital Region Planning Board, New Delhi : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.