National Museum Institute, New Delhi invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Assistant Professor (Museology), Assistant Registrar(Academic) with a total of 2 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 20/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor (Museology)||01||Rs: 15,600 To 39,100/- + GP 6,000/-|
|2||Assistant Registrar(Academic)||01||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,600/-|
- Assistant Professor (Museology): i) Good academic record with not less than 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Museology or Master's degree Conservation with not less than 55% marks from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university ii) The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET iii) Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET
- Assistant Registrar(Academic): (i) Master’s degree with at least 55 % of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale with good academic record (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category) (ii) At least three years experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B Post in a government department / University / Educational or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities. (iii) All the direct recruits should possess working knowledge of computers (iv) Period of probation: 2 years (v) In case of recruitment by deputation/ transfer, grades from which deputation/ transfer to be made
- Assistant Professor (Museology): The age of the candidates should not exceed 40 years.
- Assistant Registrar(Academic): Age limit for direct recruitment/deputation: Not exceeding 35/56 years respectively
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents to "Registrar, National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation & Museology, Janpath, New Delhi-110011" on or before 20/06/2016.
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Last Date: 20/06/2016
- Official Site: National Museum Institute, New Delhi Official Site
- National Museum Institute, New Delhi : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.