National Rural Health Mission, Chhattisgarh invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - District Training Coordinator, RMNCH/ FP Counselors, Lab Technician with a total of 14 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 05/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||District Training Coordinator||01||Rs: 26,400/-|
|2||RMNCH/ FP Counselors||01||Rs: 11,000/-|
|3||Lab Technician||12||Rs: 10,000/-|
- Candidate should possess Diploma/PG/MBA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 64 years as on 01/01/2016. However age relaxation is available for reserved classes as per govt rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of 1. Written Exam, 2. Personal Interview
- Application fee of Rs: 400/- for all candidates. For candidates of ST/SC classes Rs: 200/-
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents on or before 05/06/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Application Link: National Rural Health Mission, Chhattisgarh Application Download/View Link
- Application Submission Date: 30/05/2016 - 05/06/2016
- Official Site: National Rural Health Mission, Chhattisgarh Official Site
- National Rural Health Mission, Chhattisgarh : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.