Odisha Public Service Commission invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Assistant Fisheries Officer with a total of 53 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 10/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Fisheries Officer||53||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,600/-||B.F.Sc|
- A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor's Degree in Fishery Science(B.F.Sc) from recognised University in India or abroad.
- A candidate must be under 32 years and above 21 years of age on 01/01/2016.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 200/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST of Odisha and Physically Handicapped candidate whose disability is not less than 40% are exempted from payment of this fee.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Online & Postal. Interested & eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 10/06/2016. And then send the print out/hard copy of the online application with required documents to "Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19 Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack - 753001" on or before 25/06/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Apply Link: Odisha Public Service Commission Online Application Submission Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT FISHERIES OFFICER” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Date: 20/05/2016 - 10/06/2016
- Hard Copy Submission Last Date: 25/06/2016
- Fee Payment Last Date: 17/06/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.