Office Of The District Judge, Bankura invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Office-Peon, Night Watchman, Farash with a total of 27 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 10/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||English Stenographer||07||Rs: 7,100-37,300/-|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||09||Rs: 5,400-25,200/-|
|3||Process Server||04||Rs: 5,400-25,200/-|
|4||Office-Peon, Night Watchman, Farash||07||Rs: 4,900-16,200/-|
- Candidate should possess Madhyamik/8th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01/04/2016. However age relaxation is available for reserved classes as per govt rules.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post with the required documents to "The Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judge’s, Court, Bankura, Post Box No.- 12006, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata - 700002" on or before 10/06/2016.
- Application Download: Office Of The District Judge, Bankura Application Download Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope the “POST APPLIED FOR” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Last Date: 10/06/2016
- Advertisement Date: 10/05/2016
- Advertisement Link: Office Of The District Judge, Bankura Advertisement Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.