Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - General Duty Medical Officer (full time), General Duty Medical Officer (part time), Medical Officer (Occupational Health), Field Medicos with a total of 29 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 16/05/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer (full time)||01||Rs: 55,000/- per month|
|2||General Duty Medical Officer (part time)||01||Rs: 31,400/- per month|
|3||Medical Officer (Occupational Health)||01||Rs: 55,000/- per month|
|4||Field Medicos||26||Rs: 60,000/- per month|
- ONGC Dispensary at Rajahmundry/Dowleswaram/Narsapur/Drill Sites/Production Installations etc.
- General Duty Medical Officer (full time): MBBS
- General Duty Medical Officer (part time): MBBS
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health): MBBS & Minimum 3 months Certificate Course viz. AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health) or DIH (Diploma in Industrial Health) or equivalent qualification from Central Labour Institute (CLI) or National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) or any recognized Govt.Institute. If such qualified doctors are not available, MBBS with 01 year experience in Occupational Health would be considered.
- Field Medicos: MBBS
- Personal Interview
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post with the required documents to "Chief Manager(HR)-R&P, ONGC, Base Complex, Rajahmundry- 533106, East Godavari Dist (A.P State)" on or before 16/05/2016.
- Application Download: ONGC Application Download Link
- Application Submission Last Date: 16/05/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.