Odisha State Disaster Management Authority invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - State Project Officer (SPO), District Project Officer (DPO) with a total of 33 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 13/05/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Location|
|1||State Project Officer (SPO)||03||Rs: 50,000/-||OSDMA|
|2||District Project Officer (DPO)||30||Rs: 40,000/-||Districts (DDMA)|
- The candidate must have Post Graduate/ Master’s degree in any discipline, preferably in Sociology/ Rural Development/ Disaster Management/ Social Works or related discipline. All the qualifications must be from any recognized University / Institution. Qualifications in disaster management or related discipline would be an advantage.
- State Project Officer (SPO): Maximum age for the candidate for SPOs shall be 45 years as on 30.04.2016
- District Project Officer (DPO): Maximum age for the candidate for DPOs shall be 45 years as on 30.04.2016.
- State Project Officer (SPO): The candidate must have 7 years of post qualification experience in Disaster Management / social/development sector. Working experience in Government System with similar nature of jobs would be an advantage.
- District Project Officer (DPO): The candidate must have 5 years of post qualification experience in Disaster Management / social/development sector. Working experience in Government System with similar nature of jobs would be an advantage.
- All eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on the applicant’s career marks and relevant experience.Only shortlisted candidates would be called for the written test and interview.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post with the required documents to "Tej Raj & Pal, Chartered Accountants, Plot no. 1278/2256/4294, Govinda Prasad, Bomikhal, Behind Ekamra Talkies, Bhubaneswar - 751010" on or before 13/05/2016.
- Application Download: OSDMA Application Download Link
- Applications must be sent in sealed envelope containing application and supporting documents with the following superscription “Application for the position of ---------- ---” through speed post only.
- Application Submission Last Date: 13/05/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.