Sikkim Public Service Commission invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Village Level Worker (VLW) with a total of 16 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 13/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Village Level Worker (VLW)||16||Rs: 5,200 To 20,200/- + GP 300/-|
- Class XII passed with Bio-Science or Class XII passed with subject of Agriculture/Horticulture under Vocational stream from a recognized Board. The successful candidates have to undergo Diploma Course in Agriculture/Horticulture Science within 03(three) years of appointment. Degree holders of Agriculture/Horticulture need not undergo the Diploma Course.
- Should have attained the age of 18 to 30 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 01/05/2016
- Application fee of Rs: 150/- for all candidates.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents to "Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok" on or before 13/06/2016.
- Application Link: Sikkim Public Service Commission Application Download/View Link
- Application Submission Last Date: 13/06/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.