Spices Board, Cochin invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Trainee Analyst (Chemistry), Trainee Analyst (Microbiology), SRD Trainee with a total of 12 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 17/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Location|
|1||Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||05||Rs: 15,000/-||35 Years||Cochin|
|2||Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||05||Rs: 15,000/-||35 Years||Cochin|
|3||SRD Trainee||02||Rs: 13,000/-||35 Years||Cochin|
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology.
- SRD Trainee: Bachelor degree in Science.
- The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 01.04.2016.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Walkin Only. Interested & eligible candidates should submit your application in person with the required documents to "Spices Board, Regional Office, J-54, Lajpat Nagar-III, New Delhi – 110 024. (Ph no. 011 - 29845040)" on or before 17/06/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Application Submission Last Date: 17/06/2016
- Personal/Walkin Interview Date: 17/06/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.