Sports Quota Recruitment, Central Excise & Service Tax, Chennai invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Tax Assistant, Havaldar positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 01/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Tax Assistant||Rs: 5,200-20,200/-|
- Tax Assistant: Minimum educational qualification of graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Havaldar: Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates who have represented in any of the games/sports - Country in International Competitions, State in the National Championships, university in the inter-university tournaments conducted by the university boards.
- Tax Assistant: Between 18 years and 27 years of age relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years for OBC and upto a maximum of 10 years in case of SC/ST.
- Havaldar: Should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years as on 16.04.2016 with the upper age limit relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years for OBC and upto a maximum of 10 years in case of SC/ST.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post with the required documents to "The Additional Commissioner - CCA, Chennai Zone, Office of the Chief Commissioner of Central Excise, Chennai Zone, 26 / 1 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034" on or before 01/06/2016.
- Application Download: Sports quota Recruitment, Central Excise & Service Tax, Chennai Application Download Link
- The cover should be super-scribed as 'Application for the Post of Tax Assistant and Havaldar under sports quota Recruitment'
- Application Submission Last Date: 01/06/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.