Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Production/Project Manager, Research Associate/ PostDoctoral Fellows, Field Technologist, Field Support Person, Assistant Media Producer with a total of 18 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 16/05/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Location|
|1||Production/Project Manager||03||Rs: 35,000/- per month||Mumbai|
|2||Research Associate/ PostDoctoral Fellows||04||Rs: 40,000/- per month||Mumbai|
|3||Field Technologist||02||Rs: 30,000/- per month||Chhatisgarh & Telangana|
|4||Field Support Person||08||Rs: 25,000/- per month||Chhatisgarh & Telangana|
|5||Assistant Media Producer||01||Rs: 30,000/- per month||Mumbai|
- Production/Project Manager: Applicants must be gradutes/ post-graduates in any area including social sciences and education, sciences,languages, management studies, media studies, development studies.
- Research Associate/ PostDoctoral Fellows: Applicants must be post-graduates in Education (with teacher professional development), English, /ELT, Mathematics, Social Sciences or Development Studies or equivalent from recognized institution.
- Field Technologist: BE/ B Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics) or BCA
- Field Support Person: Bachelors’ or equivalent degree, preferably B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, ICT/BCA/BTech).
- Assistant Media Producer: A Master's degree in film production/mass communication/mass media/or similar courses.
- Production/Project Manager: Experience of independently handling the tasks with tight deadlines with attention to details. Desirable: Two to three years of working on media production or in education programmes.
- Research Associate/ PostDoctoral Fellows: Two to three years of relevant experience of having worked on research projects and/or teaching experience.
- Field Technologist: 2-3 years of experience in IT or Computer Science related fields
- Field Support Person: 2-3 years of experience in the related field
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- be paid on-line. For SC/ST/PWD candidates the fee is not applicable.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Online Only. Interested & eligible candidates should submit the application by online with required documents on or before 16/05/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Apply Link: Tata Institute of Social Sciences Online Application Submission
- The eligible candidates will be communicated by an e-mail and mobile phone to appear for the interview to be conducted at Mumbai on 26th, 27th, 28th May 2016.
- Application Submission Last Date: 16/05/2016
- Personal/Walkin Interview Date: 26/05/2016
- Official Site: Tata Institute of Social Sciences Official Site
- Advertisement No: TISS/ADVT/CEIAR/22
- Advertisement Link: Tata Institute of Social Sciences Advertisement Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.