United India Insurance Company Ltd invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Finance, Civil Engineering, Legal, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Actuary & more with a total of 300 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 17/05/2016.
|4||Mechanical & Electrical Engineering||15||India|
- Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System (NPS), leased accommodation would be extended as per rules of the Company.
- Finance: Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/Cost Accountant (ICWA)/MBA Finance* /M.Com/B.Com
- Civil Engineering: B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Civil Engineering
- Legal: Degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. (3 Years experience as a practicing Layer (2 yrs for SC/ST) is preferable).
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering: B.Tech /BE (in Mechanical/Electrical)
- Actuary: Bachelors degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline
- Generalist: Graduate in any stream
- The candidates should have completed the qualification mentioned above on or before 31.03.2016. Those who have written the examination as on 31.03.2016 and whose results are declared after 31.03.2016 are not eligible to apply
- A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 31.03.2016. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/04/1986 and not later than 31/03/1995 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in upper age limit is available for reserved classes.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in Online Examination and Interview.
- For SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employees of UIIC - Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only). All others - Rs. 600/- (Application fee including Intimation charges)
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Online Only. Interested & eligible candidates should submit the application by online with required documents on or before 17/05/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Apply Link: United India Insurance Company Ltd Online Application Submission
- Application Submission Start Date: 06/05/2016
- Application Submission Last Date: 17/05/2016
- Application Fee Payment Last Date: 17/05/2016
- Written/Entrance Examination Date: 12/05/2016
- Official Site: United India Insurance Company Ltd Official Site
- Advertisement Date: 29/04/2016
- Advertisement Link: United India Insurance Company Ltd Advertisement Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.