Zoological Survey of India invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Himalayan Research Associate, Himalayan Research Fellow with a total of 13 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 26/05/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Location|
|1||Himalayan Research Associate||03||Rs: 36,000-40,000/-||West Bengal, India|
|2||Himalayan Research Fellow||10||Rs: 16,000-18,000/-||West Bengal, India|
- Himalayan Research Associate: M.Sc & Ph.D in Zoology/Life Sciences or equivalent
- Himalayan Research Fellow: M.Sc in Zoology/ Life Sciences with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University
- Himalayan Research Associate: The maximum age should not be more than 40 years
- Himalayan Research Fellow: The maximum age should not be more than 28 years
- Himalayan Research Associate: Prior work experience in the Indian Himalayan Region/Knowledge / experience / interest in taxonomy/ecology/DNA Barcoding/Molecular phylogeny/climate change with at least one publication in SCI journal. Science writing and communication skills
- Himalayan Research Fellow: Prior work experience in the Indian Himalayan Region/ Experience/knowledge/interest on field data collection for fauna/taxonomy/DNA Barcoding/ Molecular Phylogeny/Ecology/GIS/ Climate change.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Walkin Only
- Application Download: Zoological Survey of India Application Download Link
- Also interested candidates may send their advance application as soft copy to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning "Himalayan Research fellowship" in the subject line.
- Application Submission Last Date: 26/05/2016
- Personal/Walkin Interview Date: 26/05/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.