All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Bio Medical Engineer, Dietician, Legal Assistant, Private Secretary (S), Technical Officer (Tech. Supervisor) & more with a total of 32 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 20/07/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|1||Bio Medical Engineer||1||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,600/- per month||21 - 35 Years|
|2||Dietician||2||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,600/- per month||21 - 35 Years|
|3||Legal Assistant||1||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,600/- per month||30 - 40 Years|
|4||Private Secretary (S)||4||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,600/- per month||18 - 30 Years|
|5||Technical Officer (Tech. Supervisor)||7||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,600/- per month||40 Years|
|6||Jr. Reception Officer||1||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,200/- per month||35 Years|
|7||Junior Hindi Translator||1||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,200/- per month||18 - 30 Years|
|8||Medical Record Officer||2||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,200/- per month||21 - 35 Years|
|9||Personal Assistant (S)||3||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,200/- per month||18 - 30 Years|
|10||Store Keeper||6||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,200/- per month||18 - 35 Years|
|11||Warden (Hostel Warden)||4||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,200/- per month||30 - 45 Years|
- Bio Medical Engineer: B.E./B.Tech or Diploma in Bio Medical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University with 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Dietician: M.Sc. ( (Home Science Food and Nutrition)/(Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics)/ (Food Science & Nutrition)/ (Food and Nutrition Dietetics)/ (Food Service Management and Dietetics) ) from a recognized University/Institution with 3 years' experience in the line preferably in 200 bedded Hospital.
- Legal Assistant: Graduate with experience of minimum period of three years assisting a qualified legal practitio ner/ firm or as Legal Assistant in legal Department of a Govt. Organisation.
- Private Secretary (S): Degree / Diploma/ Certificate in Secretarial Practice from a recognized Institute. Skill Test Norms:Dictation - 7 Minutes@ 120WPM Transcriptlon - 45 Minutes English Or 60 Minutes Hindi on a Computer
- Technical Officer (Tech. Supervisor): a) B. Sc. In Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. b) 10 Years’ experience in the concerned field OR c) For Posts in Anesthesia / Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 10 years’ experience in concerned field. OR d) 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 13 years’ experience in concerned field
- Jr. Reception Officer: Degree / Post - graduate Diploma in Journalism / Public Relations from a recogni zed University. Experience in Public Relations / Publications /Printing / Publishing.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master Degree from a recognized Board/University (Hindi & English compulsory )
- Medical Record Officer: Bachelor’s Degree with Science, Should have done one year course in Medical Record from recognized Institution
- Personal Assistant (S): Degree / Diploma/ Certificate in Secretarial Practice from a recognized Institute. Skill Test Norms: Dictation - 10 Minutes@ 100 WPM Transcriptlon - 40 Minutes English Or 55 Minutes Hindi on a Computer.
- Store Keeper: Degree / Post -graduate / Diploma in Material management from a recognised University/Institution and 3 years experience in store handling (preferably medical stores)
- Warden (Hostel Warden): Graduate / Diploma / Certificate in House Keeping/ Material Management/ Public Relations/ Estate Management from recognized University/ Institute. Possessing two years experience of handling hostels in Government/ Reputed Organization.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of 1. Written Exam, 2. Interview
- Application fee of Rs: 800/- for General/OBC candidates. For candidates of ST/SC/OPH classes application fee is 200/- .
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents to "The Dy. Director Administration, AIIMS Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal - 462020 (MP)" on or before 20/07/2016.
- Application Link: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Application Download/View Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Date: 13/06/2016 - 20/07/2016
- Official Site: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Official Site
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.