All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Junior Resident with a total of 50 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 01/07/2016.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Career 2016 Details:
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Location|
|1||Junior Resident||50||Rs: 50,000/- per month||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
- MBBS/BDS from recognized Institution by MCI. The candidate should complete internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI. Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of junior residency (non academic) will be preferred.
- Candidates who have already done two terms of Junior Residency any where will not be considered
- The age of the candidates should not exceed 30 years as on 01/07/2016. However age relaxation is available for reserved classes as per govt rule
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview/Written test.
- Application fee of Rs: 1000/- for General/OBC candidates. For candidates of ST/SC application fee is Rs: 500/.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Walkin Only. Interested & eligible candidates should submit your application in person with the required documents to "Board Room, Academic Block (1st Floor)" on or before 01/07/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Application Link: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Application Download/View Link
- Application Submission Last Date: 01/07/2016
- Personal/Walkin Interview Date: 01/07/2016
- Official Site: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Official Website
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.