Civil Aviation Department, Lucknow invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Pilot (Fixed Wing), Helicopter Maintenance Engineer, Aircraft Avionics Engineer, Lecturer (Avionics), Lecturer (Science) with a total of 6 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 27/06/2016.
Civil Aviation Department, Lucknow Career 2016 Details:
|1||Pilot (Fixed Wing)||Contract||02|
|2||Helicopter Maintenance Engineer||Contract||01|
|3||Aircraft Avionics Engineer||Contract||01|
- Candidate should possess UG/PG/BE/B.Tech/ME or its equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from a recognized board/university.
- The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 50 years as on 01/07/2016. However age relaxation is available for reserved classes as per govt rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal interview.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Walkin Only. Interested & eligible candidates should submit your application in person with the required documents to "The Director, Civil Aviation, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Airport, Lucknow-226009" on or before 27/06/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Application Link: Civil Aviation Department, Lucknow Application Download/View Link
- Application Submission Last Date: 27/06/2016
- Official Site: Civil Aviation Department, Lucknow Official Website
- Civil Aviation Department, Lucknow : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.