Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Skilled Support Staff with a total of 20 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 27/06/2016.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Career 2016 Details:
CMFRI has relased a notification in the employment news regarding the current vacancies. This is a great news for candidates who wants to build their career with them. The following recruitment is to fill the positions at 9 various locations. The user needs to download the online application from the official website. And for details regarding contact details, exam syllabus, question papers, exam date & results, please check the address - http://www.cmfri.org.in
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|1||Skilled Support Staff||20||Rs: 5,200 To 20,200/- + GP 1,800/-||18 - 25 Years|
- Candidate should possess 10th/ITI/Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years as on closing date of application. However age relaxation is available for reserved classes as per govt rules.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents to "Chief Administrative Officer, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.B. No.1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Cochin-682 018, Kerala" on or before 27/06/2016.
- Application Link: CMFRI Application Download/View Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- For details like sample question paper, examination date, examination results & other details please view official website or notification.
- Application Submission Last Date: 27/06/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.