Indian Air Force, Jharkhand invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force Police. The selection programme will be held from 05/07/2016 - 09/07/2016.
Indian Air Force, Jharkhand Career 2016 Details:
|S.No||Job Title||Pay Scale|
|1||Automobile Technician||Rs: 11,400 To 20,000/-|
|2||Ground Training Instructor||Rs: 11,400 To 20,000/-|
|3||Indian Air Force Police||Rs: 11,400 To 20,000/-|
- (a) Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR (b) Passed Two years Vocational Course recognized by Association of Indian Universities (CBSE / Board of Vocational Higher Secondary Education Kerala) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Candidates born between 01 August 1996 to 30 November 1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of 1. Verification of Eligibility, 2. Written Test, 3. Adaptability Test-1, 4. Physical Fitness Test, 5. Adaptability Test-2, 6. Medical Examination
- Written Test and Adaptability Test-1 : 05 July 2016
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test – 2: 06 July 2016
- Written Test and Adaptability Test-1: 07 July 2016
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test – 2: 08 July 2016 .
- Selection Programme Date: 05/07/2016 - 09/07/2016
- Indian Air Force, Jharkhand : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.