Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Forest Ranger with a total of 55 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 08/07/2016.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Career 2016 Details:
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Location|
|1||Forest Ranger||55||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,400/- per month||Maharashtra|
- Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university.
- The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 33 years as on 01.06.2016. However age relaxation is available as per govt rules.
- Application fee of Rs: 523/- for Unreserved candidates. For all other Reserved candidates application fee is 323/- .
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Online Only. Interested & eligible candidates should submit the application by online with required documents on or before 08/07/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Apply Link: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Online Application Submission Link
- Application Submission Last Date: 08/07/2016
- Official Site: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Official Website
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.