Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (Madurai) invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Field Investigators with a total of 22 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 21/06/2016.
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (Madurai) Career 2016 Details:
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Field Investigators||22||Rs: 15,500/- per month|
- Degree from recognised University with Statistics / Economics / Mathematics as one of the papers in Degree. Knowledge of English and local language Knowledge of Computer Application like Ms Office etc.
- The age of the candidates should be between 21to 30 years. However age relaxation is available for reserved classes as per govt rules.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents to "The Regional Head, NSSO (FOD), Ministry of Statistics & PI., Govt. of India, Regional Office, R.K.Mahal, Second Floor, No.86, Tamil Sangam Road, Madurai - 625001" on or before 21/06/2016.
- Application Link: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Application Download/View Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Last Date: 21/06/2016
- Official Site: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Official Website
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.