National Council of Educational Research & Training, New Delhi invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Junior Project Fellow with a total of 11 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 14/06/2016. The office is located at the address - NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg New Delhi – 110 016. It also publishes journals, text books, school books, e-books (pdf format) for variety of subjects including maths, physics, zoology, chemistry, yoga for school educations. The NCERT syllabus & online books can be downloaded from the NCERT official website. There also you can find the list of available NCERT publications.
National Council of Educational Research & Training, New Delhi Job/Vacancy/Recruitment 2016:
|S.No||Job Title||Type||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Project Fellow||Temporary||11||Rs: 14,000 To 16,000/-|
- Candidate should possess Post Graduate/PG or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Walkin Only. Interested & eligible candidates should submit your application in person with the required documents to "Department of Elementary, 4th floor, Room No.415, GB Pant Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-16" on or before 14/06/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Application Submission Last Date: 14/06/2016
- Personal/Walkin Interview Date: 13/06/2016 - 14/06/2016
- Official Site: National Council of Educational Research & Training, New Delhi Official Site
- National Council of Educational Research & Training, New Delhi : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.