National Investigation Agency invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Stenographer Grade-I with a total of 14 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 02/08/2016.
National Investigation Agency Career 2016 Details:
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Experience|
|1||Stenographer Grade-I||14||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,200/-||56 Years||6 Years|
- Candidate should possess Graduate/Computer Proficiency/Stenography speed or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents to "The DIG (Adm), NIA HO, ih Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-11 0001" on or before 02/08/2016.
- Application Link: National Investigation Agency Application Download/View Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Last Date: 02/08/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.