Soil & Land Use Survey of India invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Draftsman with a total of 1 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 03/07/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Draftsman||1||Rs: 5,200 To 20,200/- + GP 2,400/- per month|
- Essential: Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and two years Diploma in Draftsmanship or equivalent from a recognized Institute. Desirable: Practice and Experience of routine tracing and map preparation is desirable.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years. However age relaxation is available for reserved classes as per govt rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of 1. Skill Test 2. Interview
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Postal Only. Interested & eligible candidates should send the application by post/speed post with the required documents to "Bangalore Regional Centre of Soil and Land Use Survey of India, 207, Kodigehalli,Vidyaranyapura post, Bangalore-560097" on or before 03/07/2016.
- Application Link: Soil & Land Use Survey of India Application Download/View Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Last Date: 03/07/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.