Spices Board, Kerala invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Trainee Analyst (Chemistry), Trainee Analyst (Microbiology), Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee with a total of 10 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 22/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||06||Rs: 15,000/-|
|2||Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||02||Rs: 15,000/-|
|3||Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee||02||Rs: 12,000/-|
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology.
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee: Bachelor degree in any discipline
- The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 01.04.2016.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Walkin Only. Interested & eligible candidates should submit your application in person with the required documents to "Spices Board, QEL Kandla, Plot No. 22A, Sector – 8, Near Income Tax Office, Tagore Road, Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat- 370201" on or before 22/06/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Eligible SC/ST candidates may appear for a written test along with resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) on the prescribed date in the office.
- Application Submission Last Date: 22/06/2016
- Skill/Written/Entrance Examination Last Date: 22/06/2016
- Personal/Walkin Interview Date: 22/06/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.