University Grants Commission, New Delhi invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Financial Advisor, Director, Deputy Secretary, Education Officer with a total of 5 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 20/06/2016.
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Financial Advisor||01||Rs: 37,400 To 67,000/- + GP 10,000/-|
|2||Director||01||Rs: 37,400 To 67,000/- + GP 8,900/-|
|3||Deputy Secretary||02||Rs: 15,600 To 39,100/- + GP 7,600/-|
|4||Education Officer||01||Rs: 15,600 To 39,100/- + GP 6,600/-|
- Officers belonging to All India Services/Central Civil Services with 17 years service in Group ‘ A’ and holding an alogous posts are el igible for t his post. Other things being equal, preference shall be given to t he officers belonging t o Audit and Accounts Services.
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Online & Postal. Interested & eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 20/06/2016. And then send the print out/hard copy of the online application with required documents to "Deputy Secretary (Admn.), University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002" on or before 24/06/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Apply Link: University Grants Commission, New Delhi Online Application Submission Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Last Date: 20/06/2016
- Hard Copy Submission Last Date: 24/06/2016
- Official Site: University Grants Commission, New Delhi Official Site
- University Grants Commission, New Delhi : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.