Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following post - Medical Officer (Ayurved)/Resident Medical Officer (Ayurved) with a total of 336 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 16/07/2016.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Career 2016 Details:
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Location|
|1||Medical Officer (Ayurved)/Resident Medical Officer (Ayurved)||336||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 5,400/- per month||Gujarat|
- Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in Ayurved Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university.
- The age of the candidates should not exceed 35 years as on 16/07/2016. However age relaxation is available as per govt rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Application fee of Rs: 100/- for General candidates. For candidates ST/SC/OBC application fee is Nil .
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Online Only. Interested & eligible candidates should submit the application by online with required documents on or before 16/07/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Apply Link: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Online Application Submission Link
- Application Submission Last Date: 16/07/2016
- Official Site: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Official Website
- Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) : Advertisement Download/View Link
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.