Spices Board invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following various posts - Scientist B (Chemistry), Senior Microbiologist, Field Officer, Senior Clerk, Junior Chemist & more with a total of 32 open positions. The candidates should submit the application on or before 01/08/2016.
Spices Board Career 2016 Details:
|S.No||Job Title||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Scientist B (Chemistry)||1||Rs: 15,600 To 39,100/- + GP 5,400/- per month|
|2||Senior Microbiologist||1||Rs: 5,200 To 20,200/- + GP 2,800/- per month|
|3||Field Officer||5||Rs: 9,300 To 34,800/- + GP 4,200/- per month|
|4||Senior Clerk||3||Rs: 5,200 To 20,200/- + GP 2,400/- per month|
|5||Junior Chemist||8||Rs: 5,200 To 20,200/- + GP 1,900/- per month|
|6||Junior Microbiologist||2||Rs: 5,200 To 20,200/- + GP 1,900/- per month|
|7||Agriculture Demonstrator||7||Rs: 5,200 To 20,200/- + GP 2,400/- per month|
|8||Extension Assistant||5||Rs: 5,200 To 20,200/- + GP 2,400/- per month|
- Posting will be Anywhere in India.
- Scientist B (Chemistry): Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Pure Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Natural Product Chemistry) from a recognized university with Minimum 7 OGPA out of 10 or 70% marks. Desirable : Doctorate Degree in Chemistry in any of the above discipline or Three years’ research experience in the field of Quality control of agricultural products.
- Senior Microbiologist: Degree in Microbiology from a Recognized University/ Institution with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 or 60% marks & five years experience in laboratory analytical procedures in quality control.
- Field Officer: Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized university with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 or M.Sc (Botany) with 60% from a recognized university.
- Senior Clerk: Degree with first class form a recognized university & knowledge with office productivity software (word processing, spreadsheet).
- Junior Chemist: Degree in Chemistry with first class from a recognized university with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 or 60% marks. One year experience in lab analytical procedure in quality control.
- Junior Microbiologist: Degree in Microbiology with first class from a recognized university with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 or 60% marks. One year experience in lab analytical procedure in quality control.
- Agriculture Demonstrator: Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Botony/Forestry with first class from a recognized university with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 or 60% marks.
- Extension Assistant: Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Botony with first class from a recognized university with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 or 60% marks and with computer knowledge.Five years experience in plantation management.
- The age of the candidates should be between 30 to 35 years as on 01.08.2016. However age relaxation is available as per govt rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of 1. Written Exam, 2. Interview
How To Apply:
- Apply Mode: Online & Postal. Interested & eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 01/08/2016. And then send the print out/hard copy of the online application with required documents to "The Secretary, Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H By - Pass Road, Palarivattom P.O., Kochi - 682025, Kerala" on or before 16/08/2016. No other modes of application will be accepted.
- Apply Link: Spices Board Online Application Submission Link
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________________” in capital letters.
- Application Submission Last Date: 01/08/2016
- Hard Copy Submission Last Date: 16/08/2016
* Please check the official site/advertisement for more information before you make any steps to apply. Details provided here is only for information purpose & we arent responsible for any errors. Some details have been omitted for formatting purpose.